All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (2 Timothy 3: 16)
- The Bible is the inspired infallible word of God.
- Jesus is God manifested in the flesh. (St. John 1)
- Salvation is by Grace of God through our Faith in Jesus Christ alone. (Ephesians 2:8)
- We believe Baptism is the outward declaration of our faith, dying and risen with Christ to new life according to Romans 6:4.
- The process of being born again is repentance, baptism in the name of Jesus Christ and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost. (Acts 2:38)
- The initial sign of being Filled with the Holy Ghost is speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. (Acts 2:4, Acts 10:46, Acts 19:6)
- The preeminent pre-millennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The power of the Holy Ghost can enable men and women to live a Holy and sanctified life style.
- The church is a body of called out believers(2 Corinthians 6:17).
- Jesus death burial and resurrection on the third day according to the scriptures.
- God is the only Creator of Heaven and Earth.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (2 Timothy 2: 15)